This year we’re giving away prizes with a total value of over £20,000
Including Wedding DJ & Host, Photo Booth, Magic Mirror, LOVE Letters, Dance Floor, Twinkling Backdrop, Wedding Planning & Co-ordination.
2020 was a difficult year for many couples who had planned and were looking forward to their perfect day. As a wedding supplier it’s been a difficult year to navigate too. We were looking forward to helping our 1000th wedding couple have their best day ever and were planning something special to celebrate!
Like many, we didn’t get to celebrate in 2020 but we wanted to give something back so that in 2021 & 2022 we can help even more couples to celebrate the biggest day of their lives in style!
Enter today for your chance to win!
Please note: only one entry per couple / wedding is permitted.
Who are we?
We’re a multi-award winning wedding team and over the years we’ve helped almost 1000 couples to have the best day ever.
We believe weddings should be FUN, ROMANTIC & STRESS-FREE and we can’t wait to work with you!
Entries close on 17th May 2021
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to couples planning a wedding provided that each person is aged 18 or over excluding Jackstar employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of the prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw the couple will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, will have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
- This prize draw is governed by English Law and any matters relating to the prize draw will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- By participating in the prize draw online via the Website, couples accept these Terms and Conditions and confirm that they are not breaching any laws in their country of residence regarding the legality of entering the prize draw.
PRIZE DRAW ENTRY
- There are two categories of prizes: Packages and Vouchers.
- In order to take part in the prize draw, couples will initially need to register online via the Website by providing a telephone number and a valid email address.
- Entries are limited to one per couple. Abuse of this limit will not be tolerated and if a couple is found exceeding this limit by submitting multiple entries, Jackstar reserves the right at its sole discretion to void any entries, or to award any prize to alternative couples. If this is discovered after the wedding, Jackstar reserves the right to recover compensation equivalent to all prizes awarded, plus its reasonable costs.
- Jackstar reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete entries or if it has reasonable grounds for believing that a couple has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering couples agree upon winning to provide Jackstar with a story about themselves containing a minimum of 500 words together with photographs depicting their engagement or other wedding planning activities.
- The prize draw will run until 17th May 2021 or until a suitable number of entries is received, whichever is later.
- Jackstar shall, in its sole discretion, determine when the prize draw will close.
- Jackstar reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of the prize draw, if for any reason any aspect of the prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Jackstar which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the prize draw. Jackstar may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw, or invalidate any affected entries. In the event that Jackstar closes the prize draw early, the winning couples may be selected from all valid and eligible entries received prior to the date of closure, except that Jackstar reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close the prize draw early without winning couples. In the event that a prize draw is closed without winning couples, no alternatives will be provided.
- Jackstar will attempt to contact winning couples using the telephone number and email address provided at the time of entry (or as subsequently updated). It is the couples’ sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are taken down incorrectly, Jackstar will not be held responsible. Couples must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
- If for any reason Jackstar is unable to contact winning couples within 5 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of Jackstar) of the end of the prize draw the couple are disqualified as a result of contravening any of these Terms and Conditions, the winning couple will forfeit the prize. For the avoidance of doubt once the prize has been forfeited the original winning couple will have no further claims against Jackstar.
- Each prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts.
- Prizes are all inclusive for weddings taking place within 50 miles of Jackstar headquarters. Any weddings taking place outside of this radius will be subject to travel expenses, subsidies and accommodation where applicable. Up to a maximum radius of 100 miles. Entries outside of this radius will be void.
- Voucher prizes are only redeemable against Jackstar’s 2021 packages are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Packages and voucher prizes are valid for weddings taking place up to 30th December 2023 providing you book before 31st December 2021.
- Prizes are awarded subject to availability and are not valid for bank holidays, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and all other public holidays.
- Where couples chosen date and venue do not meet this criteria the couple will forfeit the prize. Jackstar will not provide any alternatives or refunds.
WINNERS’ PERSONAL DETAILS
- All winning couples will be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by Jackstar and in identifying them as a participant in a prize draw, unless prohibited by law (including copyright). All such photographs and videos become the property of Jackstar and will not be returned. For the avoidance of doubt, the couples agree to licence all copyrights in the Work to Jackstar for a period of 10 years, without reservation or exclusion thereby enabling them to be used at the sole discretion of Jackstar in the United Kingdom and elsewhere. The couples may use the works for their own personal non-commercial and non-remunerative use.
- By entering the prize draw, couples agree to the use of their name, and/or photograph or other likeness as required by and at that the sole discretion of Jackstar.
- By entering a prize draw, couples agree to their personal appearance at publicity events arranged by Jackstar without any additional compensation (save for reasonable travel expenses). Such events will be organised by Jackstar and the couple will be given reasonable notice of the date, time and venue, such attendance not to be unreasonably refused.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
- Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Jackstar, Jackstar shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by Jackstar, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the winning couple and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the couple.
- No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
- Any personal data that couples supply to Jackstar or authorise Jackstar to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by Jackstar to administer the prize draw and fulfil prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use couples’ personal data Jackstar may disclose it to (i) any credit card company whose name is given by couples; (ii) any person to whom Jackstar proposes to transfer any of Jackstar’s rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement Jackstar may have with couples; (iii) any person to whom Jackstar proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of Jackstar in any country; and (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose couples’ personal data Jackstar may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event Jackstar is responsible for ensuring that couples’ personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.