9 Tips for Choosing Your Bridesmaids
1. Decide how many you want
2. Who are your nearest and dearest, think about their feelings. Would they expect to be asked? Would they ask you to be their bridesmaid?
3. Think about including siblings
4. Choose your maid of honour first
5. Take into account the different personalities, would they make a good bridesmaid?
6. Bear in mind your budget, how much will it cost for the dresses, make up, hair, and accessories?
7. Don’t forget childhood friends
8. Consider who could take responsibility for the role
9. Decide if you want flower girls, if so how many?